Remember that delicious caprese sandwich I made yesterday? Yup, I’m officially obsessed.
The Best Caprese Sandwich (very original name, I know)
- 1 Thomas’ Everything Bagel Thin
- 2 tablespoons olive tapenade (or any spread you have, hummus would work well)
- 3 large roasted or sundried tomatoes (mine are roasted)
- 3 large balls of mozzarella, loosely cut into pieces
- 4 leaves basil, loosely chopped
- Spread olive tapenade on both sides of untoasted bagel.
- Layer tomatoes and mozzarella across both sides of bagel.
- Toast in toaster oven for 5-7 minutes (cheese is melted, but not burnt).
- Sprinkle basil over top.
Half a graham cracker and some nutella.
Here’s a serious question… how are you supposed to get those last remnants of Nutella out of the jar? Seriously, I can’t let the deliciousness go to waste.