1. My Marc Jacobs bag which I thought was going to be too big, but is just right for travel (it fits all the essentials plus an iPad).
2. Homeland: I think it is the best new show on TV (and not just because it is military). Acting is superb, plot line keeps you guessing, just perfect. I am saving it on the TiVo for Q when he gets back since I know he is going to love it too.
3. Sweater weather and enjoying NY during the Fall: I love being just a little chilly, not Alaska -10 degrees chilly, but the perfect 55 degree cloudy NY day chilly.
4. My new Missoni for Target skirt – I was late to the game on buying up all the Missoni for Target goodies, so when I went 3 weeks after everything had been on sale and found this skirt in colors and a shape I would actually wear, it was fate.
5. Halloween cookies and candy – no explanation needed!
6. Finally finding a pillow that supports my neck. I recently switched from side sleeping to stomach sleeping and my neck has been killing me (ask anyone around me, my complaining was at an all time high). So I researched a little on Amazon and found the perfect one. (Q told me to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond, but who has the time… Amazon pulled through remarkably well). I am finally sleeping like a baby again and I love it.